Please click the link below to find out more about getting vaccinated.COVID-19 Vaccination Booking
We continue to run our appointment only COVID-19 testing at our dedicated COVID Testing Clinic in Warrnambool.
By completing the COVID-19 Testing Registration Form yourself will help save time in the registration process:
• To register for your COVID-19 test, click here and complete the questions.
• You will then receive a text with your unique registration number (valid for 90 days and can be used for multiple tests).
• If unable to complete registration yourself, call the COVID Testing Clinic: 1800 965 144 – option 3 for assistance.
• You still need to ring the SWH COVID Testing Clinic to book a time on 1800 965 144- option 3 (Quote registration number if you have completed online registration).
• Once the swab is completed, a further text will be sent from the Department of Health with information on what to do after being tested.
• Notification of a negative COVID result will also be sent by text (usually within 24 hours of test being done).
This support line offers non-judgmental listening services to local people in our Corangamite, Moyne, Southern Grampians, Glenelg and Warrnambool communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.Coronavirus resources for the community