Plastic and Reconstruction surgery unit providing a regional service to the southwest of Victoria in areas of skin cancer management, hand and wrist surgery, trauma and burns surgery and breast reconstruction
How to access this service
Specialist referral is required to access these services.
Dr Robert Toma
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Clinical Director Surgical Sub Specialties
Dr John Masters
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Refer a patient
Referrals via consultant’s private rooms.
For referrals please fax to (03) 5562 5360. Our friendly staff will call the patient with an appointment. Please ensure all relevant investigations are included with the referral
For semi- urgent hand injuries please refer via handtrauma.net
To speak to a doctor regarding an urgent referral please contact 0409 645 660
What to bring
- Investigations relevant to appointment
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance details
- List of medications
After your appointment
- You will be required to pay for our consultation on the day. You will be advised of charges at time of booking.
- If surgery is required this will be booked after your consultation with our surgeons
- Surgery will not take place on day of consultation
- Our plastic surgeons operate in both public and private
Page last updated: 30 December 2020