Nutrition and Dietetics at South West Healthcare provides a wide range of nutrition services to inpatients, outpatients and people in the community.
Dietitians assess the nutritional needs of patients, plan appropriate nutrition interventions and provide education for patients and their families.
Dietitians are able to provide advice on some of the following conditions:
- Nutrition support
- Enteral feeding
- Healthy eating and weight control
- Heart disease
- Specific diets such as coeliac or low FODMAPS
- Disordered eating
Our nutrition and dietetics team provide the following services:
- Inpatient assessment and management
- Outpatient appointments for nutrition advice.
- Community Health programs to help you manage type 2 diabetes.
- “Move More Eat Well” healthy lifestyle group
Where is the service available?
- Warrnambool Community Health
- Manifold Place, Camperdown
- Lismore Community Health
- Macarthur Community Health
How do I access Nutrition and Dietetics?
To make an appointment, please contact Access and Information by:
- Calling (03) 5563 4000
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing (03) 5563 1669
- Visiting us at Warrnambool Community Health Koroit Street
- Sending referrals to: Access and Information, Warrnambool Community Health, Koroit St, Warrnambool
Refer a patient
Referrals will be accepted from clinicians, self-referral, family and carers and specialists.
You can find the Community Health Referral form here.
Page last updated: 28 March 2023